Wednesday 15 June 2011

Final Week Scheduling




I had this text message from Dave regarding the state of the film. Sam has been doing a great job with the rendering, so it is good to know not many shots need to rendered.

Here are examples of some of the renders he has done to show the style of how the film is looking:






I am somewhat concerned that he has not rendered my shots or refuses to put them at least on Vimeo as I would like to use the renders as part of my animation video for my final folders. As Animation is my main folder I think it is a bit mean with- holding them when he has had most of the shots for nearly a week now. It means I cannot complete my animation video today, so I hope he has done some by tomorrow otherwise I will have to rely on playblasts which would be a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment