Tuesday 22 February 2011

Man and his Blend Shapes

Hopefully this is the final model of the man- David or Sam need to test the textures or renders on him


And here are his blend shapes:
All of them


Eyebrow positions

Emotions


Mouth Positions


Cheeks



I haven't put them into Maya yet and will do when he is scaled properly tomorrow and I can rename and scale all the heads properly

UPDATE:

I was away from Uni for one of the meetings and unfortunately this model has now been shelved. Apparently the geometry had too many polygons which made him a nightmare for Tara to paint the weights on. Sam made a new model without my knowledge which I am somewhat annoyed about as it was my job responsibilty and I would have been more than able to make a new model rather than starting from Clyms. It has taught me that people will seize any opportunity to take over things if they get the chance, and I did pull together the group to talk about this issue. They have all agreed to make sure everyone knows what is going on and to update the blog regularly, as I feel weeks of work has somewhat been wasted. Thankfully my model can be used for my Artistic Folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment